Saturday, October 27, 2007

Michael grew up in a day!




Cindy told me that once kids get their first hair cuts they grow up. On Wednesday Michael got his first hair cut. I did it. It was so hard taking that first cut and getting rid of those sweet curls. But Grandma said when she takes him to the store with her, people think he is a girl. So, I just went ahead and did it.

That same day we got Michael a potty chair, he peed it in 3 times. He was so excited! As we all were. I am hoping this is the last box of diapers. He also grew 2 inches taller and has been getting a molar!

Everytime I look at Michael since his haircut I see a little boy, and I wonder were my little baby went. . . . has it really been that long already? He truely is growing up so fast!

I finally figured out how to post the pics. I took a before and after of the hair cut. The left one is the after the right the before. (I know they are not in order but at least I got them up)

5 comments:

blog648 said...

Hi, Noelle. I'm thrilled to see that you've learned to post pictures and have actually posted some. You go, girl.

Yes, that's what they do, they grow up, don't they. Your little baby is now a little boy. And I don't think it had much to do with the haircut. That only made it obvious to you.

More please...

Love,
Papa Jack

blog648 said...

Oh, here's something I've figured out on posting pictures. If your picture files are relatively small, you'll have less trouble. I've found I can post five at a time (most the time)and they post in order that I enter them, but if I post several consecutive strings of pictures, I have to post the last ones first so they post in the sequence I want. It's kind of a pain in the backside.

Any way, I'm thrilled that you're posting pictures now.

Love,
Papa Jack

Linda Lou said...

What a cutie. I haven't seen him since he was only a few days old. I can see you, Noelle, in his little face. I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours.
Love you.

Linda Lou said...

Okay, how come my comment didn't show up? If it isn't there tomorrow I'm posting it again.

By the way, I think Sarah looks lovely/

Susan said...

What a big boy! Everytime I put Hattie near the toilet she cries. I think she has bad memories of when she was throwing up & I got sick of her throwing up on me, so I made her stand over the toilet & throw up - less clean up. What a mean mommy!