Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Poopy in the potty!!!!

So Michael has been going "pee pee in the potty" for a few weeks now. He has yet to poop in the potty, fortunately for me it is usually right after nap that he goes (since he wears a pull-up to bed and nap) Lately he has gotten creative in finding excuses as to why it should not be his bedtime. He has often used that he needs a drink or has to go pee pee. How did he learn this already?! He is only 2! But because I really want to encourage this whole potty training thing I let him get up and go potty. Half the time he doesn't do anything but sit there and flush the toilet.

Tonight as I was tucking him in he farted and immediately his eyes lit up he smiled and said "poop potty" I took him to the bathroom where he sat. I was so sure he was actually going to poop.
Turns out it was just his newest way of delaying bedtime.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

how sute I love it. You do have a smart boy and one day pretty soon he will out smart you, I think that kai has already outsmarted me ;-)!!! givr him a roar for me!