Thursday, October 2, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY

I can't believe a week has come and gone already. I am especially filled with gratitude today.

1. I am thankful for my mom and Russ and the support that they have given us. My mom is an extremely caring person who worries about her kids non-stop and would do anything to help us.

2. I am thankful to live in this great country! Even though it has its problems it is still the "Land of Opportunity"

3. I am thankful that Todd did well at his interview and was offered the position at Coinstar.

4. I am thankful for hard times because they really make me appreciate the good times.

5. I am thankful for Karl's apple orchard. His Organic Fuji apples are so delicious!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

funny how just a few days ago you were wishing for some of these things. Congrats on the job Todd. I too am grateful for mom and russ. I think I will have to steal this I want to be more positive. don't worry i will give credit were credit is due, it was alana right? ;-)

Leiser Family said...

lol yep Alayna has a Grateful Friday on her blog