Sunday, November 2, 2008

When it rains it pours!

As many of you know Todd lost his decent paying job and so I am now desperately looking for work. I finally got an interview on Friday, but on Thursday (last week) I bent over to pick up a toy and threw my back out. I had to scream for Todd to come help me. He basically had to carry me to bed. I went to the interview on Friday, on some pretty heavy medication, needless to say I did not hear back.
I have been in the most excruciating pain I have ever had. This is worse than broken tailbones, surgeries or even childbirth. It hurts to lay down it hurts to sit, hurts to stand and hurts to walk. It was finally letting up last Monday, then I reached for a diet coke, and again had to scream for Todd to help straighten me up and get me into bed.
So I have been trying to nurse my back back into working order, and trying to find work. Freaking out about how I am going to find work let alone work with my back this way, and how is my back going to get better if I can't see a doctor because I don't have money to pay for that let alone any of our other bills!

Anyone wanna buy a boat?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Noelle....How AWFUL! We didn't know about Todd losing his job, either....Good luck to both of you on the job hunting and I hope you feel better SOON! And those apples (and pies) look delicious and I especially loved the picture of Michael pulling Genesee in the wagon :) Take care you guys....

Anonymous said...

And keep us posted!

Unknown said...

Noelle, I sure hope you feel better soon. I have been doing the same, by looking for a night job, 5 apps out and no calls :(. Well I hope for you to feel better and be back on your feet soon. As for the family, I hope some money comes your way to help you guys keep going. Hugs!