Monday, June 15, 2009

Man's (Michael's) Best Friend


The other day I got the camera out to take a pic of something, Michael saw it, and got all excited saying "take my picture Mom" So I followed him outside and this is the pose he took. . .




Then Buddy came along and picture time was over,




and they were off to continue their play in the backyard.


The following pics are from the day before. . . Michael kept bringing me popsicles wanting me to open them for him. So I did, the kid plays outside soo much and I can't get him to drink enough water. . . so I am glad that he will eat popsicles. I was busy doing something, then I hear the silverware drawer open and someone looking for a spoon or something. I go out on the patio to find Michael with a half gallon of ice cream. He took a bite. . .

then gave Buddy a bite.

Luckily the camera was right there, so I took a few shots then quickly took the spoon and the ice cream away.

Michael cried, but Buddy liked it cuz she got the rest of the container of ice cream.


2 comments:

AuntShannon said...

Ha ha ha! That Michael is such a ham for the camera!
That's sweet that he has his furry friend...his "buddy". They keep each other good company it seems! It's wonderful that you have all these adorable photos for him when he grows up.

You seem like an awesome mom, Noelle!

((Hugs))!
~Aunt Shannon :)

Cindy said...

What good friends they are! It really is cute they way buddy loves micheal and vice versea. Love him!;)